9, Imedu Nla Road, Opposite Baale Palace, Km 44, Lagos â€“Ibadan Expressway, Mowe
Town, Ogun State.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT (HSE) POLICY
Oak Faith Pharmaceutical Resources Limited is a manufacturer of quality and reliable pharmaceutical products across Nigeria and the West-African Sub Region.
We are committed to the safety of our employees, customers, contractors, and all who may have interface with our activities and products.
We shall conduct our operations with respect and care for both the local and global environment, and systematically manage our operational risks to drive sustainable business growth.
We shall strive to prevent, mitigate or eliminate all potential injuries, occupational illnesses, unsafe practices, and incidents of environmental harm from our activities.
In the stewardship of our citizen role, we shall ensure that environmental sustainability; the health and safety of our workforce, and the protection of our assets, become integral parts of our business planning process.
We commit to:
- Comply with all relevant local laws, regulations, standards and other requirements for the protection of health and safety of people, as well as the environment.
- Demonstrate visible and active leadership that engages employees, customers and service providers in the management of environmental, health and safety performance.
- Maintain a work environment which promotes the safety of our employees, contractors, customers and visitors.
- Prevent pollution and minimize the environmental footprint of our operations.
- Ensure that procurement systems consider the environmental credentials of all products and services used in the business;
- Provide employees with the capabilities, knowledge and resources needed to inspire accountability and the motivation to achieve environmental, health and safety excellence.
- Communicate this policy to all employees and contractors, and ensure they understand that working safety is a condition of employment, and they are each responsible for their personal safety, as well as the safety of others around them.
- Minimize the generation of waste products and ensuring disposal of waste is conducted in a safe and environmentally sound manner;
- Manage all projects and processes through their life cycles in ways that protect health and safety and minimize impacts on the environment.
- Make meaningful contributions to the lives in the communities where we operate.
- Measure our environmental and safety performance, while maintaining open dialogue with stakeholder groups, as required.
- Set clear targets for continuous improvement and monitor them to ensure they are met.
- Review and update this policy regularly to ensure it remains relevant and appropriate.